*Subject to change based on Ministry of Hajj rules and regulations.
DELUXE PROGRAM FEATURES
- Accommodations in 5-star hotels in Medina and Mecca very close to both Haramains
- Accommodations in Dar El Salam’s Apartment Hotel in Mecca in Aziziyah (Quad occupancy only)
- Access to the Dar El Salam’s Exclusive Mena Camps, located right across from the Jamarat; the air-conditioned Mena pre-fabricated units are constructed with drywall for added comfort and privacy
- Foam mattress sleeping chair accommodations in your Mena unit
- Private Dar El Salam Arafat camp in air-conditioned furnished tents
- Breakfast and dinner buffets will be provided in the 5-star hotels
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets will be provided in the Dar El Salam Apartment Hotel
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner buffets will be provided in Mena
- Breakfast and lunch will be provided in Arafat
As well as these core features and services:
- Dedicated assigned agent throughout the booking process as well as a dedicated group leader for your Hajj trip
- Hajj tutorial sessions prior to your trip through a variety of webinars, live video sessions, conference calls, the Dar El Salam Hajj forum, and in-person seminars
- Dedicated qualified Imams in each program to provide you spiritual guidance throughout your trip
- Worry-free Dar El Salam luggage management & transportation
- Medically qualified staff available for general assistance
- Dedicated barbers are available at the Mena camp
- Our team of staff members are available to assist you
Dar El Salam provides you with the following:
- Educational Hajj materials prior to trip
- Ihrams for male pilgrims
- Prayer rugs for female pilgrims
- Zam Zam water to bring back home
- DST Backpack for your convenience
- Dar El Salam drawstring shoe bag
- Hajj draft fee ($300)
- If you performed Hajj in the last 3 years (2015, 2016 and 2017), the Ministry of Hajj will charge a Hajj Visa fee ($535)
- Sacrifice ($150)
- Domestic flight to international gateways
- KSA has introduced 2 taxes recently: a 5 % VAT as of January 2018, and an additional 5 % Municipality fee effective February 14, 2018. Dar El Salam is sharing some of the increased cost due to the taxes. Your portion of the increased cost is estimated at $375 per person. which includes the VAT and the Municipality fee.
Thursday, August 16th, 2018
Upon your arrival at Medina airport and after the Saudi Immigration & Customs process, Dar El Salam airport staff will greet you and escort you to your buses to your hotel.
GMs Ahmed Atef, Mohamed Moustafa and Madinah Team
Welcome to Madinah
DAY 2 : MEDINA AL MUNAWWARAH
Friday, August 17th
Enjoy the tranquillity of Medina, The City of Light, and the unique opportunity of offering the five daily prayers in Masjid Al Nabawi. Your hotel is conveniently located within a short walking distance to Masjid Al Nabawi. You will have the opportunity to do any of the following at your leisure:
- Enter the blessed Masjid of our beloved Prophet (May Peace and Blessings be Showered Upon Him), access The Rawdah (Reeaz Ul-Jannah), the place our beloved Prophet (PBUH) called a part of Jannah. Offer your salam to our beloved Prophet (PBUH), Abu Bakr As-Siddiq (May Allah be pleased with him) and Omar Bin-Khattab (May Allah be pleased with him)
- Visit Al-Baqi, the resting places of the family of our beloved Prophet (PBUH) and his beloved Companions (may Allah be pleased with them)
- A guided tour for women into the Rawdah during the allotted Masjid hours
- Dar El Salam will provide you an exciting guided tour of one of the following three special exhibitions located in close proximity to Masjid Al Nabawi: (based on availability and time)
- Asmaul Allah Alhusna Exhibition
- Seerah Exhibition
- The Holy Qu’ran Exhbition
Masjid Al Nabawi
Guided Rawdah Visit
Saturday, August 18 – Sunday, August 19th
After enjoying the sights and spiritual calm of Medina, you will make preparations for Mecca.
You depart to the suburb of Mecca by Dar El Salam’s air-conditioned private bus. You will be staying at the Aziziyah Apartments, located in the suburb of Mecca (approximately 1 mile from our camp in Mena).
- Each room has its own private bathroom & is supplied with towels, soap and shampoo
- Housekeeping services will be available upon request
- The apartment hotel has a prayer room, dining room, and a spacious lobby
- Open buffet for breakfast, lunch & dinner will be served daily
Please note that only Quad occupancy (based on gender) applies in the DST Apartment Hotel.
DST Apartment Hotel Lobby
Apartment Hotel Room
Apartment Hotel Catering
Monday, August 20
After Breakfast, Dar El Salam private buses will transport you to the Dar El Salam Private Mena Camp, located directly in front of the Jamaraat, where you will be directed to your air-conditioned tent with the following accommodations:
- Foam mattress sofa bed, air-conditioned units
- An open buffet for breakfast, lunch, and dinner is prepared by professional french-trained chefs
- Snacks, fruits, and refreshments will be available at all
Buffet in Mena
Tuesday, August 21st
Today is Arafat. The Prophet (PBUH) reportedly said: “The Hajj is Arafat.” On this day Muslims around the world will fast in solidarity with the observance of this day. They were all invited however, Allah Subhana O Tala has permitted you to enter his house safely. Today is your day. Ask Allah for anything, for yourself or for anybody. Ask for forgiveness with sincerity and ask for almighty to accept your Hajj.
Your day will consist of the following:
- Arafat in the early morning
Your group will depart for Arafat using the Al Mashaer Train. Breakfast and lunch will be served at the Dar El Salam Private Arafat Camp. Snacks, fruits, and refreshments will be available all day
- Muzdalifa after sunset
Your group will depart for Muzdalifa using the Al Mashaer Train
- Muzdalifa (overnight stay & return to Mena)
Your group will return to Mena after Fajr – Perform first Rami on your way to DST Mena camp. Dar El Salam Travel also offers the option to depart Muzdalifa after 1am for elderly and Hujjaj with health conditions
Executive Arafat Camp
Guests Enjoying a Lecture at Arafat
Wednesday, August 22nd
Upon arrival in Mena, we will guide you to the Jamaraat to perform Ramii (Aqabah). You can trim or shave your hair after. Transportation will be available to take you for Tawaaf El Efada as per the schedule provided by your group leader
Thursday, August 23rd - Friday, August 24th
Perform your Ramii at all three Jamaraat
Saturday, August 25th
After performing your last Ramii on Thursday, Sept 15th, you will be transported to DST Apartment Hotel for your stay till you depart for Mecca by Dar El Salam’s private air-conditioned bus
Sunday, August 26th
You will be transported to your hotel in Mecca by Dar El Salam’s air-conditioned private bus.
- You will check-in at your hotel
Monday, August 27th - Wednesday, August 29st
Enjoy the magnificence & vibrant energy of Mecca, The Honored City. With the special convenience of your hotel located directly in front of Masjid Al Haram, you have the following unique opportunities:
- Offering the five daily prayers in Masjid Al Haram
- Performing Tawaaf, the only special form of prayer unique only to Masjid Al Haram
- Visit Islamic historical sites & museums in and around Masjid Al Haram
- Performing additional Umrahs if you wish
- Unlimited access to the blessed, cool and refreshing Zam Zam water anytime
Abraj Al Bait
Masjid Al Haram
Your departure date based on your airline itinerary. Prior to your return date, DST buses will be available to transfer you to Jeddah Airport for your flight home.
You will have made friends you will never forget and you will have certainly made memories you will love to remember but it is time to say your Salaams and prepare to step back into the world (as a newborn).
May Allah grant us a safe & easy journey and accept our Hajj. Ameen.
To book your package today, click “Book this Program” above or call 1-866-907-9990. Our agents are available to answer any questions you may have and book your Hajj package.