Breakfast - Open Buffet
Ground Transfer by Buses (Madinah/Makkah/Jeddah)
In Luxury air - conditioned bus.
Ihram for male pilgrims/ Prayer rug for female pilgrims
Sightseeing in Jordan / Jerusalem to:
Ahl Al Kahf (People of the Cave) just outside Amman, the ancient city of Jericho on the way to Jerusalem, Maqam Nabi Musa, a view of the 500 years old walls surrounding the Old City of Jerusalem, built by Sultan Solomon the Magnificent, tour of the 144 dunms of the area of the Aqsa Mosque and the different sections and buildings dating back to different Islamic periods, Haram Al Ibrahimi (mosque) in Hebron, the Dead Sea (the lowest point on earth).
Sightseeing in Madina "Mazarat"
(Mazarat) in Madinah to Jannat Al-Baqi (cemetry in Madinah where the family of the prophet,
May the Peace & Blessing of Allah be upon Him and hundred of his companions are buried-
May Allah be pleased with them), Masjid Al Quba (the first Masjid in Islam), Masjid Al Qiblatain ( The Masjid where prayer was half facing both Qiblas at the same time), Sabaa
Masaajid (where the Battle of Trench took place) and the mountain of Uhud (where the battle of Uhoud took place).
Sightseeing in Makkah “Mazarat”
(Mazaraat) in Makkah including Jabal Al Noor (where the cave of Hira is located),
Mena Muzdalifah, Arafat including Jabal Al Rahmah (the mountain of Mercy in Arafat),
Cave of Thaur (where the Prophet, May the Peace & Blessing of Allah be upon him hide from
his enemies during migration to Madinah) and Jannat Al Mualla (cemetary in Makkah where
Khadija, may Allah be Pleased with her) and many scolars are buried.
Visa Processing, Meet and Assist
At Jeddah or Madinah Airport, and after completing the paper work, providetransportation to the hotel where our staff will assist in checking-in.
Visit Al Aqsa Mousque
-Umrah Visa processing services included
-Daily Breakfast Buffet in Mecca, Madina and Jerusalem
-All Ground Transfer by Private Dar El Salam air-conditioned Bus
-Sightseeing in Mecca, Madinah and Jerusalem ;"Mazarat"
-Complimentary Ihram for Males.
-Complimentary Prayer rugs for females.
-Meet and assist in Madinah ,Makkah and Jeddah.
-Dar El Salam Staff assistance available 24 Hrs.
Our representative will welcome and transport you to your hotel in Medina, just a few steps from the entrance of Masjid Al Nabawi. We will help you check-in to your hotel.
After some rest, you have the exciting opportunity to pray in Masjid Al Nabawi and give your ‘salaam’ to the Prophet (May the Peace & Blessings be upon him).
Today you will have the opportunity to perform prayers in Masjid Al Nabawi. You will have the opportunity to do any of the following at your leisure:
- Access The Rawdah (Reeaz Ul-Jannah), the place where our beloved Prophet (PBUH) called a part of Jannah, and give your salam to our beloved Prophet (PBUH), Abu Bakr As-Siddiq (May Allah be pleased with him) and Omar Bin-Khattab (May Allah be pleased with him)
- Visit Al Baqi, the resting places of the family of our beloved Prophet (PBUH) and the his beloved Companions (May Allah be pleased with them)
After breakfast, Insha’Allah, depending on the schedule and availability, our representative will provide you with a guided tour of the religious and historical sites in Medina on board our air-conditioned bus, you will visit the following locations:
- The mountain of ‘Uhud where the battle of ‘Uhud took place including the cemetery where the Shohada of ‘Uhud are buried, including Hamza (May Allah be pleased with him), the uncle of the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him)
- Masjid Al Quba, the first masjid in Islam and was built by the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) and his closest companions (May Allah be pleased with them)
- Masjid Al Qiblatain, the distinction of being the only masjid where obligatory congregational prayer was held facing both the old Qibla (Masjid Al Aqsa in Jerusalem) and the present Qibla (Masjid Al Haram in Mecca) in the same prayer
- The area known as Saba Masajids representing the places where the believers camped during the battle of the Trench. This includes the camp site of the Prophet (PBUH) known as Masjid Al Fath and that of Salman Al Farsi (May Allah be pleased with him) whose idea it was to dig a trench wide and long and wide enough to confound the enemy who were not expecting it
Today, you will depart for Mecca. On the way, you will stop at the Meeqat at Dhul Hulaifa (also known as Abyaar Ali) where you will enter into the state of Ihraam with the intention to perform Umrah.
Upon arrival in Mecca, our guide will help you to first check into your hotel and then you will proceed to Masjid Al Haram to perform Umrah.
Today is a free day for you to rest and enjoy the magnificence & vibrant energy of Mecca, The Honored City. With the special convenience of your hotel located in close walking distance to Masjid Al Haram, you have the following unique opportunities:
- Making the five daily prayers in Masjid Al Haram
- Performing Tawaaf, the only special form of prayer unique only to Masjid Al Haram
- Performing additional Umrahs
- Unlimited access to the blessed, cool and refreshing Zam Zam water
Our staff is available 24/7 to assist you with anything.
After breakfast, Insha’Allah, depending on schedule and availability, we will provide you with a guided tour of all the major religious and historical sites in Mecca aboard our air-conditioned bus, you will visit the following places:
- Cave of Thaur, where the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) hid for a few days at the beginning of the migration to Medina
- Mena, Arafaat and Muzdalifah. In Arafaat, you will have the opportunity to see Jabal Al Rahmah
- Jabal Al Noor, on top of which is located the cave of Hira, where the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him) received his first revelation
- Al Mualla cemetery where Khadija (May Allah be pleased with her) is reportedly buried along with many of the companions (May Allah be pleased with them)
- The birthplace of the Prophet (May the Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon him)
Your flight is early in the morning, you will be transported aboard our air-conditioned bus to Jeddah Airport for your flight to Amman. You will meet and be assisted by our representatives at Amman Airport to assist with your visa and immigration processing. Dar El Salam will transport you to your hotel in Jerusalem for check-in.
Dar El Salam will check you into your hotel in Jerusalem, Golden Walls Jerusalem. The Jerusalem Golden Walls Hotel is located in the center of the Holy City. Located just outside the northern city walls, between Damascus and Herod’s Gates, our hotel is within walking distance from the most religious, historic and cultural centers.
Dar El Salam staff will be available 24/7 to guide and assist you for the day.
After breakfast and enjoying the Fajr prayer in Al Aqsa. The day will proceed as follows:
-Enjoy a guided tour of Masjid Al Aqsa and the Dome of Rock complex with one of the imams of the Masjid Al Aqsa
-Dedicated time for lunch (not included within the package)
-You will continue the tour of Jerusalem with a visit to the Mosque of Omar (May Allah be pleased with him) and the Church of the Holy Sepulchre
-Our guide will take you to visit Mount Zion and the Tomb of Prophet Daud (Peace and blessing be upon him)
-You will be driven to Mount Olives for a visit to the Tomb of Rabia al Adawiya al-Qasiyya (May Allah be blessed with her) and the Tomb of Sahaba Salman Ak-Farsi (May Allah be pleased with him)
-Time permitting , you will finish the day with a short tour of the Islamic Quarters including the souks near Damascus Gates.
After breakfast, our guide will drive you to the following locations throughout the day:
- Hebron to visit the Cave of the Patriarchs, the Tomb of Ibrahim (Peace and blessings be upon him) & family and the Tomb of Prophet Jonah(Yunus) (May peace and blessings be upon him)
- We will continue to Bethlehem to visit the Church of the Nativity (Birth location of Isa (May peace and blessings be upon him))
- We will transport you to the Mosque of Omar(May Allah be pleased with him) to make the Dhuhr prayer
- Free time for lunch (not included within package)
- You will return to Jerusalem to enjoy prayers at Al-Aqsa Mosque
- The rest of the day is spent with leisure time in Jerusalem
- You will check back into the Jerusalem Golden Walls Hotel for your final night in Jerusalem
After enjoying Fajr at Al-Aqsa Mosque, eat breakfast, and take advantage of some free time to explore and shop in Jerusalem.
Then Dar El Salam will transport you back to Amman via a stop at the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth. Enjoy some free time at the Dead Sea Spa hotel, before we board the bus to Amman.
Arrival and Check in to the Kepinski Hotel in Amman.
After spending an unforgettable 12 days visiting the 3 holy cities, it now time to go back home