For Business Visas with a letter of invitation:
For Business Visas with an authorization:
- A letter of invitation from the Saudi company addressed to the Consular Section including the following: The civil registration number of the company, name of the applicant in full, religion, nationality, passport number,occupation, name of Canadian employer, the purpose of the trip, length of stay and number of entries.The letter must be signed and stamped by a Saudi Chamber of Commerce & include a copy of the company’s registration certificate which includes The civil registration number of the company.
- Letter from a registered company or firm based in Canada addressed to the Consular Section including the following:The name of the applicant in full, religion, nationality, passport number,occupation, name of saudi co, the purpose of the trip, length of stay and number of entries. The letter must be signed and stamped by a Chamber of Commerce or Board of Trade & include a copy of company’s registration certificate.
Visa application form (Typed out or hand written in block letters).
Two recent (4x6 cm) photographs on a plain white background (write name on back).
A valid passport for at least six months from the application date, including the place of birth and two blank pages side by side. (Original & one copy)
Non-Canadian applicants must submit a valid residency permit (permanent resident card).
(Send only copy of front and back of the PR card)
Fees payable to the Embassy of Saudi Arabia. (payment separate for each applicant):
- The sponsor in Saudi Arabia must apply for a visa authorization through the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Once the application is approved, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs will send the authorization directly to the Consular Section. The sponsor must provide the applicant with a copy of the visa slip.
- Number and date of your visa authorization.
- A letter addressed to the Consular Section from the applicant’s firm signed and stamped, including information about the applicant and purpose of the trip.
A photocopy confirmed airlines reservations must be submitted along with the application.
- For single entry: Money order in the amount of $88.00 (Can. Dollars)
- For multiple entries: two money orders in the amount of 88.00 and 132.00 (total of $220.00). (Can. Dollars).
Visa validity is 3 months from date of issue.
Back to Visa Applications