Friday, August 2nd 2019
Upon your arrival at Medina airport and after the Saudi Immigration & Customs process, Dar El Salam airport staff will greet you and escort you to your buses to your hotel.
GMs Ahmed Atef, Mohamed Moustafa and Madinah Team
Saturday, August 3rd – Sunday, August 4th
Enjoy the tranquility of Medina, The City of Light, and the unique opportunity of offering the five daily prayers in Masjid Al Nabawi. Your hotel is conveniently located within a short walking distance to Masjid Al Nabawi. You will have the opportunity to do any of the following at your leisure:
- Enter the blessed Masjid of our beloved Prophet (May Peace and Blessings be Showered Upon Him), access The Rawdah (Reeaz Ul-Jannah), the place our beloved Prophet (PBUH) called a part of Jannah. Offer your salam to our beloved Prophet (PBUH), Abu Bakr As-Siddiq (May Allah be pleased with him) and Omar Bin-Khattab (May Allah be pleased with him)
- Visit Al-Baqi, the resting places of the family of our beloved Prophet (PBUH) and his beloved Companions (may Allah be pleased with them)
- A guided tour for women into the Rawdah during the allotted Masjid hours
- Our Imams will provide you with religious guidance as well as guided tour to historical places:
- Masjid Quba
- Masjid Qiblatain
- Jabal Uhud
Religious Guidance in Medina
Historical Site Tour in Medina
Tour of Masjid Al Nabawi
Monday, August 5th
Dar El Salam will take care of your flight arrangement from Medina Airport to Jeddah Airport.
- Dar El Salam will transport you from your hotel to Medina Airport
- You will fly to Jeddah Airport, accompanied by Dar El Salam staff
- You will depart to Mecca by Dar El Salam’s air-conditioned private busses.
- You will check-in at your hotel, located directly in front of Masjid Al Haram
- Once ready, you will proceed with your Dar El Salam group leader to perform Umrah
At Medina Airport
Departing from Jeddah Airport
Dar Al Tawhid Intercontinental
Tuesday, August 6th – Thursday, August 8th
Enjoy the magnificence & vibrant energy of Mecca, The Honored City. With the special convenience of your hotel located directly in front of Masjid Al Haram, you have the following unique opportunities:
- Offering the five daily prayers in Masjid Al Haram
- Performing Tawaaf, the only special form of prayer unique only to Masjid Al Haram
- Performing additional Umrahs
- Unlimited access to the blessed, cool and refreshing Zam Zam water anytime
Masjid Al Haram
Lecture in Private Restaurant
Friday, August 9th
After Breakfast, our private bus will transport you to the Dar El Salam Executive Private Mena Camp, located directly in front of the Jamaraat, where you will be directed to your air-conditioned tent with the following accommodations:
- Private single-cots in pre-fabricated, air conditioned units
- Private seating area for dhikr and your meals
- An open buffet for breakfast, lunch, and dinner is prepared by professional french-trained chefs
- Snacks, fruits, and refreshments will be available at all times
DST Executive Lounge
Program 5 Mena accommodations
Saturday, August 10th
Today is Arafat. The Prophet (PBUH) reportedly said: “Hajj is Arafat.” Today is your day. Ask Allah for anything, for yourself or for anybody. Ask for forgiveness with sincerity and ask for Almighty to accept your Hajj.
Your day will consist of the following:
- Arafat in the early morning
Your group will depart for Arafat using the Al Mashaer Train. Breakfast and lunch will be served at the DST Executive Arafat Private Camp. Snacks, fruits, and refreshments will be available all day
- Muzdalifa after sunset
Your group will depart for Muzdalifa using the Al Mashaer Train
- Muzdalifa (overnight stay & return to Mena)
Your group will return to Mena after Fajr and continue to Mena. Dar El Salam Travel also offers the option to depart Muzdalifa after 1am
Executive Arafat Camp
Guests Enjoying a Lecture at Arafat
Sunday, August 11th
Upon arrival in Mena, we will guide you to the Jamaraat to perform Ramii (Aqabah). You can trim or shave your hair after. Transportation will be available to take you for Tawaaf El Efada as per the schedule provided by your group leader
Monday, August 12th – Tuesday, August 13th
Perform your Ramii at all three Jamaraat
Dar El Salam Group Going to Jamarat
Wednesday, August 14th
After performing your last Ramii, you will be transported via Dar El Salam’s air-conditioned private bus to perform Tawaaf Al Wada and then continue on to your Jeddah Hotel.
Tawaf Al Wada
Thursday, August 15th – Friday, August 16th
Rest and relax in your hotel arranged by Dar El Salam, located in the beautiful port city of Jeddah, famously known as the Pearl of the Red Sea. Take some time to explore the second largest city of Saudi Arabia.
Your departure date is based on your airline itinerary. DST buses will be available to transport you to Jeddah airport for your flight home.
You will have unforgettable hajj memories and form lifetime friendships. However, it is time to say your Salaams and prepare to step back into the world (as a newborn).
May Allah grant us a safe & easy journey and accept our Hajj. Ameen.
DST Farewell Dinner
DST Farewell Dinner
To book your package today, click “Book this Program” above or call 1-866-907-9990. Our agents are available to answer any questions you may have and book your Hajj package